Improving Citizen’s Lives Through Data Analytics*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|*
Wednesday July 19, 2017
Winning Strategies and Improving Citizen’s Lives:
Two “Must See” Panels at the DC CDO Summit
LEARN – SHARE – NETWORK The CDO Summit is the premier event for
digital & data leaders: July 26, 2017 | Washington D.C., USA
September 27, 2017 | London, ENGLAND October 25, 2017 | Toronto, CANADA
We are excited to confirm the speakers and agenda for our upcoming DC CDO Summit on Wednesday July 26 at the W Hotel, in an intimate environment designed for networking and knowledge-sharing with your peers.
The DC CDO Summit features two panels you will not want to miss:
The 10:30am panel,“Winning Strategies with Digital, Data, and Social Media,” will explore successful strategies across a variety of online platforms, services, social media, and advertising.
The goal of the session is to explore marketing campaign “best practices” to help you increase brand awareness, grow membership, improve customer service, or generate sales.
The panel features experts in social media from the World Bank; digital advertising from the Donald J. Trump for President Campaign; membership from AARP; and campaigns from NGP and Acquia, who is the former director of new media technologies at the The White House:
• David Mathison (moderator): CEO, CDO Club/CDO Summit
• Christine Montgomery: Head of Online and Social Media at The World Bank
• Gary Coby: Former Director of Digital Advertising and Fundraising at Donald J. Trump for President Campaign
• Mike Liddell: General Manager, Digital and Vice President of Digital Services at NGP VAN
• Sami Hassanyeh : SVP Digital Strategy & Membership at AARP
• Tom Cochran: Chief Digital Strategist & Vice President, Public Sector at Acquia
The second panel,“Improving Citizen’s Lives Through Data, Insights, and Analytics,” will explore how insights from data can help solve problems and deliver better results for all citizens.
This panel features data and analytics leaders discussing their approaches, and the opportunities and challenges they face in delivering solutions:
• Michael Krigsman (moderator): Industry Analyst and Host at CXOTALK
• Anthony Scriffignano, Ph.D.: SVP, Chief Data Scientist at Dun & Bradstreet
• Caryl Brzymialkiewicz: Assistant Inspector General & Chief Data Officer at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General
• Amen Ra Mashariki: Urban Analytics Lead at Esri
• Kelly Tshibaka: Chief Data Officer at USPS Office of Inspector General
• Michelle Gore: Former Chief Data Officer Colorado Governor’s Office of Information Technology
Check out the rest of the incredible, jam-packed agenda here.
Hear why sponsors, speakers, and delegates love our events:
About the CDO Summit:
The CDO Summit addresses the challenges and opportunities arising from big data, the cloud, digital disruption, and social and mobile media. Our gatherings include the best digital strategists and practitioners on earth, in intimate, collegial, and supportive environments designed to encourage networking, learning, and knowledge-sharing. Visit the website.
About the CDO Club:
The CDO Club is the world’s first, largest, and most powerful network of C-suite digital leaders. Our 5,000+ members receive access to breaking news, original research, career development support, networking opportunities, and inspirational events such as the CDO Summit.Visit the website.