Cisco Chief Digital Officer Kevin Bandy Reveals Digitization Strategy:
“Creating & Delivering Value to Customers in a Digital World”
LEARN – SHARE – NETWORK The CDO Summit is the premier event for digital & data leaders Wednesday, 28 September, 2016 London, England
“Technology is now the catalyst of every business strategy that’s happening,” said Kevin Bandy, Chief Digital Officer at Cisco Systems.
Cisco is a $50-billion-dollar company whose software runs 80% of the world’s networks.
And, since much of the innovation driving digital transformation today is dependent on Cisco’s networks, Bandy’s decisions have affected hundreds of organizations across the globe.
In his keynote presentation at the 2016 NYC CDO Summit, presented by Centric Digital and hosted by Thomson Reuters on April 27, 2016, Bandy revealed the new operating model any CDO or business needs to consider to survive in the next few years.
Sadly, Cisco’s research has found that 40% of market incumbents may be displaced in the next few years.
Don’t be a statistic: watch Kevin Bandy’s entire video keynote, “The Cisco Digitization Journey: Creating & Delivering Value to Customers in a Digital World,” through the link below.
Here are four reasons you should upgrade to a SILVER, GOLD or PLATINUM CDO Club membership:
1. CDO JOBS Update: The CDO JOBS Update includes 3 sections: New CDO Hires; CDOs In The News; and Open CDO Jobs. Our goal is to keep you up-to-date on the dynamic CDO market – and maybe help find your next dream job! For this you’ll need to have at minimum a SILVER membership.
2. CDO Career Page: We just updated our Career Page, which includes open CDO (and other related) positions worldwide, as well as space for our partners to post open positions of their own. You will need to have at minimum a GOLD or PLATINUM membership to access this page.
3. CDO Talent Map: First published in 2013, the CDO Talent Map was the first report to explore the CDO Universe, and was the culmination of more than two years of exhaustive research. The 2016 CDO Talent Map will include updated statistics, the CDOs impact on IT, marketing, sales, and organization-wide digital transformation, compensation, budgets, headcount, and reporting structures. CDO Club GOLD and PLATINUM members get this $1,000 report for free.
4. CDO Club Video Portal: This currently includes over 50 hours of video from every single CDO Summit to date. We are about to add 30 more hours of video from our recent Sydney CDO Summit in March and the NYC CDO Summit in April, for a total of 80 hours of original programming, worth $12,000 if you had paid to attend each event.
View videos from the following digital leaders and much more:
“Congratulations and thanks to David Mathison for spotting the need for community and collaboration in the growing Chief Digital Officer space, and for having the wherewithal, network, and organizational talent to put together such a top-notch event in its inaugural year. Next year’s summit should be even more of a must-do for anyone working digital at senior levels in all kinds of businesses.”
– Teddy Goff: Chief Digital Strategist for the Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 US Presidential Campaign. Former Digital Director for President Barack Obama, 2008 and 2012
“David, here’s a handy C^3 test for conference value: Did I learn at least three new perspectives? Check. Did I meet at least three interesting people? Check. Did I take back at least three relevant pieces of news I can use? Check. Flying colors for the Chief Digital Officer Summit 2013! Thank you so much, and yes, I’d be very pleased to participate next year!”
– Perry Hewitt: Former Chief Digital Officer at Harvard University
About the CDO Summit:
The CDO Summit addresses the challenges and opportunities arising from big data, the cloud, digital disruption, and social and mobile media. Our gatherings include the best digital strategists and practitioners on earth, in intimate, collegial, and supportive environments designed to encourage networking, learning, and knowledge-sharing. Visit the website.
About the CDO Club:
The CDO Club is the world’s first, largest, and most powerful network of C-suite digital leaders. Our 1,500+ members receive access to breaking news, original research, career development support, networking opportunities, and inspirational events such as the CDO Summit. Visit the website.